Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sewing the Setting - Trent's 100 Blocks Quilt

I've had to take a break from Trent's 100 Blocks quilt, but I did get a little bit of sewing done on the quilt setting recently.  I'm doing an Irish Chain setting using the suggested setting from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Volume 6.


Because the quilt has so many bright colors, I'm using black to really make the blocks pop.  I'm sewing all the little Irish Chain squares from various blue and green fabrics that were used in the blocks.


Here's one of the half blocks.


Three.


Six.


Ten!

Aren't they fun?  They make a pretty groovy design all by themselves!  I can't wait to see how the whole quilt turns out.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to see Trent's quilt too. I know it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete