Thursday, January 30, 2014

Star Block Auditions

The quilting group I attend is making Stack 'N Whack Star quilts.  I went to the fabric shop in search of something soft and romantic for my quilt, but purchased this busy and bright fabric instead.  The more I look at it, the more it reminds me of Taco Bell.

Each star has two different possible looks,  by turning the diamonds around.  Here are a few of my star choices, below.  It is interesting to see the different looks that can be achieved using the same fabric.


Star 1, View A


Star 1, View B


Star 2, View A


Star 2, View B


Star 3, View A


Star 3, View B


Star 4, View A


Star 4, View B

It's going to be fun putting this quilt together!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this type of quilt and have made at least three which I've given as gifts. Each block is a surprise and delite when you open them up and so much fun to sew. You make me want to get out my wild fabric and get busy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your blocks came out! Each block is such a surprise!
    I also have made a couple of them. They're such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing! What a fun quilt this will be.

    ReplyDelete