Sunday, November 24, 2013

100 Blocks for Trent

My 3 year old son, Trent just loves to look at the Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks magazines and pick out the blocks he wants me to sew for him.  I finally got around to sewing a few blocks for him when issue #8 came out.  I'm making him a special quilt with his favorite blocks.  Here's what I've sewn so far.


Mixmaster, Block #797, from issue #8.  Block design by Denise Starck.


Rollin' Along, Block #717, from issue #8.  Block design by Kristy Wolf.


Rubber Duckie, Block #246, from issue #3.  Block design by Heidi Pridemore.



The latest issue of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Volume 8 is on sale now.  I have a few copies available in the Curlicue Creations online shop, here:  Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Volume 8.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment