Sunday, August 11, 2013

Quilting - A Bit of this and a Pinch of that


Did you get any quilting done yesterday?  Here's what I accomplished in the wee bit of time I had.
I sewed up some glamorous little four patch blocks.


All blues and golds.  Here's a sampling of the blocks.  I'm not sure how many I made, but it was a nice little stack.
Now back into the box they go, for next time.


My husband came home with this small yard sale find.  One box of trims, one box of thread.  Thread is always useful, and trims are pretty and fun to look at.

Do you see the little plastic box in with the thread?  This is a No-Darn Patches and Tape kit.  I'm not sure how old it is, but I love the instruction paper that came with it.  "A new scientific development that mends SOCKS, HOSE, SHIRTS, and HOUSEHOLD LINENS - in SECONDS, without NEEDLE or THREAD.  NO-DARN is a sensational new mending item which every woman needs."  I just love stuff like that!


I also took a new photo session for the Mountain Bears Quilted Trivet last night.  That was fun.  I got this nice clear pic, plus some close-ups and one posing with a sexy bowl of strawberries.  Yum!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment