Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New Etsy Shop Banner


Curlicue Creations  New Shop Banner

Have you visited the Curlicue Creations shop recently?  If you have, you've probably noticed a few changes.  How about the new shop banner, above?  I think it's stunning.  But I can't take credit for it.  My Etsy friend, Carly designed it for me.  So, so, nice.  So much more professional looking than what I had before.  I just love it!  What do you think?  I'm open to all suggestions and criticism.  I've been working on improving a few other areas of the shop, too.  Can you see the changes?



Also, new to the shop this week, is the Americana Bandanna Quilted Trivet Pattern.  This pattern makes an approximate 14" x 10" patriotic, red, white, and blue heart trivet.  It's the perfect size for your 9" x 13" baking pans.  Order this pattern now, and you will easily have a trivet or two ready for your Fourth of July and summertime festivities.  

Until next time...have a super day!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, in my opinion the blue background blends to much with the blue border of the far right quilt. I also would like to see the middle quilt with the left corner on top of the pastel quilt or perhaps even both corners on top of the outside quilts instead of hiding under both. Maybe the middle and left quilts could change positions and the blue problem would go away? A good friend you have! Hoping my friend's daughter will have time one day to do for me on my blog as she did for her Mom! Sandi

    ReplyDelete