Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Holidays!


Frosty Quilted Trivet

Yes, it's holiday time again!  I've been busy trimming the tree, decking the house  in sparkly lights, and listening to Christmas Carols.  Levi, my 7 year old, heard a line about mistletoe in a song, and thought it was "missile toe".  That reminded me of when my now 12 year old, Gavin was little and thought Feliz Navidad was "sneeze, sloppy dog".  These could make some inventive quilt blocks!


Pine Tree Quilt Block Pattern

Here's a pic of the Pine Tree Quilt Block Pattern.  It makes a 9" paper pieced block.  It's available in the Curlicue Creations shop right now!


Mountain Bears Quilted Trivet

I'm also busy working on the Mountain Bears Quilted Trivet.  See the cute  bear silhouettes in the hearts? This should be available for sale in the shop soon!


New fabric scraps!

Yesterday I scored these great new scraps (most are just about  fat quarter sized) and also a twin size roll of batting for $5.00!  I just love thrift shop hunting!  What can I make with these?  Hmmmm.....sloppy dogs and missile toes?

Until next time...Have a super day!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. You were lucky at the thrift shop. When I go, I never find enything like that. Nice scraps, you will always find a good use for them.. Love the snow man.

    ReplyDelete