Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lollipops Quilt on Display at the Quiltmaker Gallery


Lollipops (on the right)

Here's a photo of my Lollipops quilt hanging in the Quiltmaker Gallery in Golden, Colorado.  It's the quilt on the right.  It's just nifty to have my quilt hanging there with all the quilts by the block designers from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Volume 3.  I did block testing for this issue, and nine of the blocks I tested are featured in my quilt.  The woven ribbon border and tiny checkerboard squares setting are my design.  This quilt just came together on it's own, and is one of the most exciting quilts I have worked on to date.  It was so much fun testing the blocks from different designers.  Each block was unique and challenging in it's own way.  I hope you get an opportunity to visit the exhibit.  The quilts will be on display until September 1, 2011.  You can find more information at Quiltmaker's blog, Quilty Pleasures, or at quiltmaker.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment