Saturday, April 11, 2020

What's Inside the April 2020 Quilty Box?

 Hooray!  The April Quilty Box has arrived!  In these unusual days of staying home and social distancing, getting a Quilty Box delivered is even more (if that's possible) fun and exciting to receive in the mailbox.  

Disclaimer:  This subscription box was given to me at no cost by Quilty Box.

 The fabric this month is inside a zippered bag.  It's the Library fabric bundle from Robert Kaufman.

 Inside the bag is this bright orange, white with random dots, and a Ten-Square pack with a yummy variety of colors and prints.

 Bundles of Inspiration, Quilty Box's magazine full of patterns, an interview with Elizabeth Hartman, and lots of inspiration comes packed inside Quilty Box every month.

 Do you love Elizabeth Hartman's animal quilt designs?  I'm super excited to sew her Macaws pattern.  Isn't it the cutest?  I hope I can find some time to make this one.

 A Clover Wonder Clips wrist cushion.  How interesting!  I love using the Clover Wonder Clips for holding my binding in place.  I'll have to try the wrist cushion and see how I like it.

 This is a reusable washable lint roller.  I use my lint roller daily, several times a day to keep my sewing area clean and free of cat hair and dust.  This should come in handy.

Feast your eyes on this delicious Wonderfil Tutti thread!  The color combo is so gorgeous, I could just stare at it all day long and be happy.  I can't wait to sew something with this beauty.

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking this link will not affect the purchase price.  However, if you do make a purchase, I may receive a commission.  Thank you.

Are you itching to try Quilty Box for yourself?  In this current time when we can't or shouldn't go out to the local quilt shop, get a beautifully curated package of quilting supplies shipped directly to your home.  Just click on the above advertisement to visit the Quilty Box website and view the different plans available.

Be creative ~ Sew something beautiful today.

Jennifer Thomas

Click here to visit the Curlicue Creations shop!

Connect with me:


Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great box! I'm especially interested in how you like the wonder clip wrist cushion. I use wonder clips all the time for binding and have thought about getting one but wasn't sure about it. I typically use my shirt collar :) The macaws look like a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete