Friday, January 11, 2019

What's Inside the Classic Quilty Box?

Disclaimer:  The contents of this box were given to me by Quilty Box at no cost to me.
 What's inside the December Quilty Box Classic?  Scissors, and needles, and thread ~ Oh My!  Yes, I'm still catching up from the Winter Break.  And it feels like Winter this morning.  It's 23 degrees and I'm sitting next to the toasty warm wood stove as I write this post.

 The December 2018 Quilty Box has their Bundles of Inspiration magazine, as usual.
I always read the featured designer's interview inside.  This month's designer is Giucy Giuce.

 There are three patterns in this month's Bundles of Inspiration.  I'm making this one, Feathering, by Giucy Giuce.  I'm using the Quantum charm pack that came in the Quilty Box mini to make a scrappier version of this quilt.  More to come about that in a future post.  Stay tuned!

 A beautiful bundle of Quantum fat quarters tied with a bow!

 The eight fat quarters in this bundle feature blues, greens, one gray and a white tone on tone.  Do you see the white fabric all the way over on the right?  It blends into my lacy background a bit.

 I'm excited to try this wool pressing mat.  There is a lot of buzz about these going around on the Internet.  It should be interesting to try it out.

 Oooh!  Fishy snips!  I'm always up for a new pair of scissors, and these are adorable.  

 Quilty Box must be reading my mind, because I really needed some new hand sewing needles.  I've been scrounging around in the bottom of my sewing box every time I need one lately.  Thank you, Quilty Box.

 This month we get double treated to two spools of Aurifil thread!  Iceberg and Medium Teal ~ fabulous and perfect to match the fat quarter fabrics.  Time to sew!



Are you following the Island Batik Getaway Blog Hop?  Here's the links to today's blogs:

The hop will take a break over the weekend and resume on Monday.

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on the above ad and making  a purchase may result in my receiving a commission.

Click on the above ad to visit the Quilty Box site and try Quilty Box for yourself.  It really is an exciting and inspirational experience to receive a quilting surprise package in your mailbox every month.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas

Click here to visit the Curlicue Creations shop!

Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment