Only eleven more days until all three of the boys are back in school. It's been slow going on the Supernova quilt, but I've made a little progress. Here's a peek of the project box. All pieces have been cut. Most of the fabrics are batiks.
I made eight little yellow and black triangle squares. So cute!
They became triangle sections with the addition of black and pink triangles.
Lots of triangles, dancing across the design wall!
A few more triangles added to get to this stage.
And, I ended with these pieces; almost enough to finish the first few blocks.
It's a start!
Thanks so much for reading!
Be creative ~ sew something today,