Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Quadrille Quilt Homecoming

 The Quadrille Quilt has arrived home safely.  My son Levi gave it a huge hug!  It's always exciting when a quilt comes back home.  Seeing Quadrille after a few months away was wonderful.

 Here's a flat view of the Quadrille quilt.  The large scale blocks and modern color scheme make this quilt sparkle.  

 The large size of Quadrille fits fabulously on my King Size bed.  It actually drapes over the sides quite a bit.  Yes, I'm sleeping under it.  I may keep it on the bed all Winter.  It's extra cuddly!

If you would like to sew your own Quadrille quilt, the pattern is in the current issue of Modern Quilts Unlimited, Issue 20.  Available at your local quilt shop now.  If you sew one of my patterns, please send me a photo.  I would love to see it!

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Today!

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment