Friday, December 5, 2014

Liberty Coins Cat Quilt Block Pattern

It's finally here.  The twelfth and final installment in the Basket Cat quilt block series - Liberty Coins Cat.  


The Liberty Coins Cat Quilt Block is a foundation piecing pattern.  Such a cute little kitty, peeking over the basket edge.  You could customize the cat by using the fabrics of your choice for the fur and eyes.  Sew a few to match your own furry family members!  


I chose to make my Liberty Coins Cat a bit of a rebel.  I added a little kitty "mohawk" on top of his head.  It was fun to quilt all those little spikes.


Here's the quilt I made, featuring all twelve of the Basket Cat patterns.  These patterns are fun to collect, and a steal at only $3.00 each.  You could sew pillows, a table runner, a small wall hanging, or a full size quilt.  My family uses this quilt to cuddle on the couch by the fire in the evenings.  I made it wider than it is long, so we could have more "snuggle room".  See all of the Basket Cat patterns in my shop, at this link:  Quilt Block Patterns.  Mix, match, and make something adorable!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment