Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Star Block of the Month Border One


Sorry I've been so slow getting my top together.  I just finished sewing border one onto my quilt.  I used the same medium brown fabric as I did for the sashing.  The second border will be a striped border using all of the fabrics from the blocks.  Border three will be a thick dark brown.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Curlicue Creations Star BOM.  The patterns for all of the blocks can still be found by clicking on the Star Block of the Monh Tutorial tab at the top of the page.  If you sew a block, or a quilt from one or more of these blocks, please send me a photo!  I would love to do a quilt parade here on the blog featuring all the quilts in the future.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment