Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hand Quilting Finish!

 Sunday evening, I finished the hand quilting on South Shore Road.  Yay - Hooray!  This quilt appeared as a series quilt in Quiltmaker Magazine a few years ago.  I've had so many requests for this pattern recently, that I'm going to rewrite it for Curlicue Creations.  Look for it later this year.


Here's another little peek at the diagonal grid I quilted into the borders.  Sometimes simple quilting is the most effective.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas


2 comments:

  1. Lovely job, and a yeah for the finish. I hand quilted around trees on one quilt and then machine quilted the sashing etc. Took me forever to hand quilt. I am slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quilt, I have only hand quilted one , my daughters last year

    ReplyDelete