Thursday, September 12, 2013

HUGE Yard Sale Spoils

Last weekend I attended what was touted as a "HUGE Yard Sale".  There were banners hanging all over town advertising this sale for 2 weeks.  I was ready!  I spent a total of $11.00.  Here's what I came home with:


Adorable teacup pincushion with pins.


Marking pens and pencils, embroidery hoops, zippers, and one of those cool, old lady light up magnifying glass necklaces that I probably need because I can't see.


Various packages of batting, stuffing, and etc.
Always useful.

 \
Three big stacks of eye candy quilting magazines to drool over for inspiration.


Various fabrics, including ultra suede, silks, and velvet - luscious!


Fun, purple marble dyed fabric.  I'm going to use this for something soon.


Stack of quilting fabrics, mostly busy florals.  

I just love vintage shopping, don't you?

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

1 comment: