Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Peacocks in Tree Block Progression

This past Sunday, when the Carolina Panthers lost in a heartbreaking game, I finished stitching the Peacocks in a Tree Block.  This block design is from Jane Townswick's book, Artful Album Quilts.  I though it would be fun to see how it progressed in pictures.


The start of my block, with a pieced background, stems, and a few of the leaves.


Part of the tree, and a few more leaves.


The ground, and a few more leaves.


Peacock number one, plus a few more leaves!


Even more leaves.  (This block has a lot of leaves!)


Peacock number two, a few more leaves, and it's finished!


I'm finishing up this block next.  I think it's called Spring Tulips.  

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment