Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Craftsy Pattern - Frosty Quilted Trivet

Red Alert!  Red Alert!  Just added to my my Craftsy Pattern Store, the Frosty Quilted Trivet!  This is my second pattern available in PDF format.  I'm only selling these on Craftsy, so click on over and follow me!


The Frosty Quilted Trivet is fun and quick to make in just one afternoon.


He features easy fusible applique, and requires only a few scraps of fabric.  Make a few of these for gifts, using fabric right out of your stash!  Stash-buster!  Gift-buster!  Start sewing now and have a bunch of these ready for next Christmas!


The finished size of this trivet is a handy 10-1/2" x 10-1/2", perfect for those 9" x 9" square pans, a casserole, or the delicious smelling marble pound cake, posing in the above pic.  Yummmmm!


Also available as a PDF pattern in Craftsy Shop, is the oh, so, popular Strippy Flowers Quilt Block.  Stunning on a rich deep purple background.

And....I can hardly contain my excitement!  My first shipment from Island Batiks has literally just arrived on my doorstep!  Wow!  What can I say?  These fabrics are drop dead gorgeous!  I hope to get them listed in the Curlicue Creations Shop sometime this weekend.  Be sure to visit and take a look at these new fabrics.

Until next time...have a super day...and Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment