Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Batiks are Here!

Hooray!  Hooray!  My first shipment of fabric from Island Batiks is here!   And they are simply gorgeous, too.  These batiks are all 100 percent cotton and are all handmade on the Island of Bali, Indonesia.  Sumptuous!  Here's what's available in the shop.









Let me know if you need a special order fat quarter bundle.  I will be more than happy to make up a custom package just for you.


Also, this cute 10-1/2" x 10-1/2" trivet is available in the shop for only $15.75, plus shipping.  Isn't he the cutest?  Perfect to warm up your home during the snowstorm.  We're having quite a few across the country this year!  If you prefer to make your own, the PDF pattern is available on Craftsy, at My Pattern Store for the low price of $5.00.

And, be sure to be on the lookout at your local newsstand!  The next issue of Quilts from Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks should be out on March 5, 2013.  I have a copy in my hot little hands, and it is just amazing!  My quilt, Fresh 'n Fancy is featured on page 14.  But seriously, the quilts in this issue are so fantastic, I could be happy for the rest of my life, just making quilts from the patterns in this mag. I just can't choose a favorite.  I'm sure I'll be revealing my quilt in a blog post, coming up soon.

Until next time...Have a super day...and Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment