Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas


TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas


Frosty Tablerunner

On the first day of Christmas, my truelove gave to me a Frosty Tablerunner!  I designed this cutie using the Frosty Quilted Trivet snowman design.  I added a zippy looking evergreen tree to each side of Frosty, and voila!  Another project for me.  Just what I needed.  It looks like fun, I will squeeze it in somewhere.


Button Dolly and her new best friend.

I know everyone fell in love with button dolly and her bright red hair.  But she was a little lonely, even with all the kind e-mails she's been receiving.  I had to pick up a friend for her this week.  Button dolly's best friend, blue button dolly is equally as cute!  Her arms and legs are made of stacks of blue, white, brown and black buttons, with a couple of little wooden spools, too.  These gals need some names.  Ideas, anyone?


Americana Bandanna Quilted Trivet

I've also been working on a new pattern for the Americana Bandanna Quilted Trivet.  It should be in the Curlicue Creations shop sometime later this week. 


Checkerboard Cat Block

The Checkerboard Cat Quilt Block Pattern is in the shop now.  It is the first in a series of Cats in Baskets block patterns.  Each basket features a different traditional quilt block.  It's a sampler of sorts.  There will be twelve blocks in all.  At only $3.00 per pattern, this is a fun and affordable way to make a paper-pieced cat quilt.  Meow!

Until next time....Have a super day!  Keep quilting, and please let me know what you're up to.  I love those comments and meeting you all!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. First names that came to mind for you button dollys are Bess and Rita. Rita to me just sounds like a red head (wink)! Sandi

    ReplyDelete