Sunday, June 9, 2019

What's Inside the May 2019 Quilty Box?

Disclaimer:  The contents of this subscription box were given to me by Quilty Box at no cost to me.
 What's inside the May Quilty Box?  OoOoOoh!  This is one of my favorites.  I'm really excited about this box and need to make some time in my sewing schedule to sew the featured quilt.

 Bundles of Inspiration magazine.  This month's featured designer is Janine Vangool.

 May's fabric bundle!!!  Circular Logic by Windham Fabrics.  I'm in love with these colors and patterns!

 Beautiful, curvy acrylic templates to sew the featured quilt.  (Curvy quilts are my favorite!)

 A spool of 12 wt. WonderFil Thread in always useful white.

 A pack of pretty blue flower head pins!

 A bonus cute Uppercase sticker.  This will probably go on my sewing machine.

Here's a peek at the Sunrise Quilt pattern by Janine Vangool.  This is the quilt the templates are for.  I love it.  So curvy and colorful!  I need to sew this quilt.

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on this link will not affect the purchase price.

Curious to try Quilty Box for yourself?  Click the above link to visit their website and take a look at the different plans they offer.  Shipping is free for all subscriptions in the USA, and 5% of profits from multi-month subscriptions goes to Quilts for Kids.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas

Click here to visit the Curlicue Creations shop.

Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment