Thursday, May 18, 2017

Chistmas BOM UFO

 School is almost out.  It feels like Summer.  Time to pull out an old UFO.  This is part of an old Christmas Block of the Month quilt I began years ago.  Most of the blocks have been cut out, bagged, and are ready to sew.  Fun!  

 I had pressed the candy pieces and stars into place during a previous sewing session, so I pulled out some matching thread and zigzagged around the edges.
I still need to pull the thread ends to the back and tie them off.  I'll show a picture of the finished block next week.

 This is a pointy triangle section for one of two red and green star blocks.

 These two blocks are pieced, and I'll be showing pics of them next week, too.

Do you have any UFO's?  Most of us do.  Are you working on one now?  Leave a comment below.

Be creative ~ sew something today!

Jennifer Thomas



Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

Craftsy
This is an affiliate advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment