Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 2015 UFO Challenge

 For the year 2015, I'm challenging myself to finish one UFO project each month.  For January I'm working on the South Shore Road quilt.
  

I started this quilt about 10 years ago.  Hee-hee!


My pattern for this quilt appeared in Quiltmaker Magazine as a series quilt waaaaaay back in 2006.


I've just finished hand quilting it and am working on the binding, sleeve and label now.  I know it's going to feel so good to finish.  

I've also extended this challenge to the members of my Facebook group, Quilters Show and Tell.  It's been so much fun motivating each other to finish our projects.  If you would like to join in, please let me know.  All quilters are welcome.  Hopefully at the end of January we'll have some fantastic finishes to share!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment