Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Blue and Yellow Star Quilt is Quilted!


I finished quilting the Blue and Yellow Star Quilt this week.  Here's a corner view.


I did a lot of feather quilting practice on this quilt.  I quilted an allover meandering feather with an echo on one side of each feather.


It was fun, and good practice, too.

                                 

Here's a clothesline photo of the whole quilt.  I still need to trim the batting and backing.

                                     Online Quilting Class

I finally learned how to feather quilt by taking a Craftsy class.  I'm taking Free Motion Quilting with Feathers by Angela Walters.  Click the above icon to go directly to Craftsy quilting classes.  They have so much to offer, even some free classes!


                                                  

Click the above icon to nominate Curlicue Creations for the 2013 Craftsy Blogger Awards.
Thanks!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment