Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Jane, I've Been Skipping Around...

Here's the balance of the Dear Jane blocks I have completed, ten more blocks.  After Row D, I started skipping around.  Here's what I've accomplished thus far:

E-1, Aunt Exie's Phlox


E-2, Merry May


E-9, Quilt Jail


F-6, Deanie's Daisies


I-2, Kaye's Courtyard


J-11, Twin Sister


K-2, Grandpa's Chickens


M-5, Mother's Point


M-8, Enchanted Square


M-12, Hopscotch

Hmmmm.....I know I also recently completed M-1, Dogwood Days, but it seems to have gone missing.  It must be somewhere on my desk.  I'll have to get looking for it.  Maybe next time.

Have a super day!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks are great. It makes me want to start a Dear Jane myself. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    Ricci

    ReplyDelete