Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Love's Last Kiss Quilt and NEW Pattern!

Introducing:  Love's Last Kiss.

If you are a member of my Facebook group, Quilter's Show and Tell, you probably saw this quilt yesterday.  The day's theme was Purple and Teal quilts.  If you are not a member of Quilter's Show and Tell, please join in!  It's a fun, no selling group where we share our projects and kindly help each other with quilt related questions.  We are joined together by our love of quilts. 

Disclaimer:  The fabric used to make this quilt was given to me by Island Batik. 
I used these four fabrics from Island Batik's Lavandin fabric collection, plus their solid white and black for the Love's Last Kiss quilt.  The fabric shown all the way on the right is the backing fabric, Peacock.  Doesn't it coordinate perfectly?  These colors are so soothing to me.

I don't have a lot of in progress photos of this quilt, as I was quickly finishing it up before I moved last summer.  I do have this one photo of it on the quilting frame, getting my go to loopy meander quilting design.

Love's Last Kiss

Quilt Stats:
Quilt Size:  40" x 49"
Fabric:  Lavandin by Island Batik
Batting:  80/20 Cotton/Poly by Hobbs
Thread:  King Tut Arabian Nights by Superior Threads
Needles:  Schmetz
Designed in EQ8


The Love's Last Kiss pattern is available in select quilt shops across the USA.  It can also be purchased in the Curlicue Creations Etsy Shop as either a PDF instant download pattern (so you can start sewing right away!) or a paper pattern (I will send it to you via snail mail).



If you sew a Love's Last Kiss quilt, please share a pic with me on Instagram @curlicuecreations.  
I would love to see your quilt!

Don't forget, I'm a Missouri Star affiliate.  You can get 20% off your order of $50 or more by shopping through my link:  Shop Missouri Star.  You get to save $$$ and I get a small commission.  Win~Win for us both.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas
Curlicue Creations 

Connect with me:

Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment