Sunday, March 24, 2019

Quilty Box February 2019 ~ What's Inside?

Disclaimer:  The contents of this box were given to me by Quilty Box at no cost to me.
 Eeek!  I'm a little bit behind on my posts.  I missed sharing the February 2019 Quilty Box!  But it's such a good one...I'm going to show it today.  

 This month's featured designer is Christa Watson.  The Bundles of Inspiration magazine has a terrific interview with Christa plus her Rainbow Weave pattern - gorgeous!

 The Abstract Garden strip-pies fabric pack is bursting with color!  You can use this to make the Rainbow Weave pattern, but I'm thinking about making a jelly roll rug.  I've been wanting to try one, and these fabrics look so bright and happy.  

 This ruler grip by Eversewn looks really handy!  I've never owned one of these.  I love the notions Quilty Box includes every month.  Little treasures that I go to again and again to make my sewing more streamlined and fun.

 They also tucked in an Omnigrid 5" square ruler to go with the grip.
  
Aurifil thread in a gorgeous shade of gray.  This should blend nicely with any fabric.  Sewing bliss!

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on this link will not affect the purchase price.

Are you interested in trying Quilty Box yourself?  Click on the above link to visit their site.  They have a variety of plans to fit everyone's budget.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas

Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment