Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Getaway Blog Hop Winner!

Disclaimer:  The Fabrics in this post were given to me by Island Batik.
Congratulations goes out to Annmarie from WI!  She was randomly chosen as the winner of 5" charms of Island Batik's new Winter Park fabric collection.  Annmarie commented her favorite getaway is:  Lake Superior beaches are my favorite place to go to getaway!

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by and left a comment.  It was fun to read about your favorite getaways.  Now I have a fabulous bucket list of places to visit...someday.  If you missed reading about my Dot to Dot quilt, you can see the post here:  

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas



Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on this link and making a purchase may result in my receiving a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment