Monday, December 3, 2018

2019 Island Batik Ambassador Application Time

 I've been an Island Batik Ambassador for the past year and it's been a blast!  I hope I get to continue on this journey in 2019.  Are you interested in becoming an Island Batik Ambassador?  Applications for next year are open until December 7th.  Click here to apply:  IBA 2019

 As an Island Batik Brand Ambassador, twice a year you receive a goody box.  This is the box I received for the second half of the year.  It was full of gorgeous Island Batik fabrics, Hobbs batting and Aurifil thread!  Here are a few of the projects I made this year:

 Ambassadors are required to complete a challenge project each month.  This is the first one I did, for Galentine's Day, the Kit Kat Cat Mat.

 Another month I made Kosmo's Comets.  Fuzzy liked this one a lot.  Oh kitty!

My most recent project was Log Cabin Star, for a log cabin challenge.

For more information about the Island Batik Brand Ambassador program and to apply, click here:  2019 IBA Application

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on the above link and making a purchase may result in my receiving a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment