Saturday, March 3, 2018

Gavin's Nine Patch Quilt

 This is the Nine Patch quilt I made for my son Gavin's high school graduation last year.  I just noticed that I've never written a post about the finished quilt, so here it is!

I don't have a picture of him with his quilt, but I do have this one of us together right after his graduation.  He was valedictorian of his high school.  Awesome!  This year he is a North Carolina Tarheel. Go Heels!

 I quilted his quilt in an allover swirl pattern ~ one of my favorites.  Swirly, swirly, swirly.
  
 This is the quilt after quilting, coming off the frame.

 Cool fabrics.  I used a charm pack and pulled coordinating fabrics out of my stash.

 I finished the quilt with a nice dark blue binding.

 Angle photo number one.

 Angle photo number two.

Gavin's Nine Patch quilt.

Be creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!






Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

This is an affiliate advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment