Saturday, July 4, 2015

The McDowell County Quilt Trail

Earlier this week, I visited the Blue Ridge Mountains in the western part of my state, North Carolina.  We have a "mountain shack" in Marion, NC.  The The McDowell Country Quilt Trail has blocks all over the city and countryside.  Here are just a few of them.  I'll show more as I go through my photos throughout the week.


I'm not sure what building this is, but isn't the block lovely?  A colorful Dresden Plate block with a pretty little border around the edge.


Bruce's Fabulous Foods in downtown Marion boasts a three dimensional looking nine patch star block.


Birds in the Air flying across this barn in the mountain countryside.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a fabulous Fourth of July!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment