Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Vintage Pink Quilt Cabinet


I recently repainted this sweet vintage cabinet.  It was so ugly before, that I couldn't bear to take a "before" photo.  It had dirty white paint over older black paint and there were drips of both old paint colors on the glass.  I painted it pink, because I like pink, and I have a whole gallon of pink paint. The cabinet is on wheels, so it is easy for me to move around myself.  For now, it is in a corner of my living room.  I plan to fill it up with quilts.  It will be nice to have them on hand for couch cuddling with the kids and cats on cold winter nights.


The original knob was in just as poor shape as the rest of the cabinet.  I searched Etsy for just the right thing, and found this handmade vintage looking sewing machine knob.  The knob says "Because I Said Sew!".  Perfect.  I found this lovely in the Wallpaper Your World shop.  She has 276 different knobs available in her shop, and supplies wallpaper as well.  I'm definitely going to return to her shop when I get around to painting my kitchen cabinets.  They need some unique knobs as well!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment