Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Superior Threads $25.00 Gift Certificate Winners!


Congratulations goes out to the two winners of the $25.00 Superior Threads gift certificates:  Sgardner, and Sandra Chavez!

Sandra Chavez was the winner from the Superior Threads Facebook page, she said: "Superior Thread is indeed SUPERIOR to all others. Love it! My favorite is Bottom Line for piecing and appliqué and the Trilobal Poly looks fabulous in my embroidery projects."

Sgardner was the winner from the Curlicue Creations blog, she said:  I haven't met a Superior Thread that I didn't like. I long arm with Superior Threads and love the results. I relish the chance to get more of them!

Enjoy your threads!  And when you sew something beautiful with them, please share some photos!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas


1 comment:

  1. Was so excited to receive the news that I had won the $25 GC from Superior Threads. Thank you so much. Looking forward to following your Blog and using some of my great Superior Thread. Now, what to buy????

    ReplyDelete