Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Home Sweet Home Quilt-y Coaster

Yard sale hunting this past weekend yielded this prime find.  A set of four stoneware quilt-y coasters.  They were a little grubby, even after washing.  I'm thinking a little time with the Magic Eraser will clean them up.  Still, cute anyway!  I HAD to have them.


Americana Bandanna Quilted Trivet #3

Yesterday I started work on a third Americana Bandanna quilted trivet.  Here's how it looks so far.  I decided to use the navy blue bandanna print on the front this time, instead of the medium blue bandanna print for a little different look.


Primrose Promise Quilt Pattern

I also worked on the Primrose Promise pattern some more this week.  It is SOOOO close to finished.  I just have to write the applique patterns for Border #6, and voila - it will be in the shop.  I need to keep motivated...motivated...motivated!

And, as promised, here are my Dear Jane blocks for Row C, marvy, eh?
  

C-1 Trooper Green's Badge


C-2 Streak of Lightning


C-3 Rayelle's Fence


C-4 Tic Tac Toe


C-5 Eye of the Cyclone


C-6 Ashley's Aura


C-7 Megan's Mountain Laurel


C-8 Hani's Crown


C-9 Jane's Tears


C-10 Patriot's Lantern


C-11 Soldiers and Sailors Monument


C-12 Family Reunion


C-13 Lakota Sioux

I also made blocks D-10, Battlefield, and D-11, Snow Crystal, completing my D row.  Hooray!  I'll be able to show my whole D Row in the next blog posting.  Until then, happy stitching, shopping, and please visit the shop at curlicuecreations.com.

Have a super day!

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment