Monday, June 22, 2020

Quilty Box ~ What's Inside the June 2020 Box?

 What's inside the June 2020 Quilty Box?  Trail Mix is curious.

Note:  This subscription box was given to me at no cost by Quilty Box.
 Potpourri fabric bundle by Quilty Box featured designer, Laura Heine!  
Five fat quarters and seven fat eighths.

 I didn't realize just how lovely these fabrics are until I opened the package and fanned them out.  Wow!  They are like a fresh breath of Spring air.

 You've probably seen Laura Heine's collage quilts.  She talks about them in her interview inside Bundles of Inspiration, plus her pattern to make this quilt is included.

 Also this month has an 8 ounce tub of Quilter's Rule quilt soap!  Enough for 16 washes!  I'm excited to try this on my quilts.

 A handy new tape measure from Clover ~ Yay!

WonderFil thread in a soft pink color.  Yum!  Time to get sewing.

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking this link will not affect the purchase price.  However, if you do make a purchase, I may receive a commission. Thank you.

If you would like to try Quilty Box for yourself, click on the above advertisement to visit their website.  They have a variety of plans to fit every budget.

Be creative ~ Sew something beautiful today.

Jennifer Thomas


Connect with me:


Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment