Monday, February 11, 2019

Breast Cancer Awareness Block for a Friend

Isn't this a sweet block?  This block was sewn from a free pattern by Carol Doak.  I found this pattern in a wonderful blog post by Michele Bilyeau that includes links to this and many other breast cancer awareness block patterns that are available online.  I made this for a friend in one of the groups I belong to.  She was recently diagnosed and is making a pink ribbon quilt out of blocks from friends around the world.  I made my block with some Island Batik fabrics from my stash.  I'm a 13 year survivor of breast cancer myself.  It's so important to get your mammograms.  If you haven't had one in the past year, go see your doctor and schedule one today.  Early detection could save your life.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas

Click here to visit the Curlicue Creations shop.



Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

This is an affiliate advertisement.  Clicking on this link and making a purchase may result in my receiving a commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment