Friday, September 15, 2017

Supernova Quilt - Blocks One and Two

 My Singer 301 and I have been humming right along, churning out the blocks for the Supernova quilt.  This is Block One.  I sewed four of these.  

 This is Block Two.  I sewed eight Block Twos.  The Supernova blocks are fun and easy to sew.  The only thing you have to watch out for is color placement.  It's all lovely straight seams and easy half square triangles.

 Now, on to the final block, Block Three.  This block begins with red and black half square triangles.  Such a vibrant combination!

It also features red orange and black triangles.  These four blocks should finish up quickly.  I'll show them next time. 

Be creative ~ sew something beautiful today!

Jennifer Thomas




Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

This is an affiliate advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment