Monday, June 15, 2015

Summertime and the Flowers are Hot!Hot!Hot!


It's June, and you can feel it the instant you step outside.  Summer has arrived with a high of 99 today.  I will be floating in the pool this afternoon.   A few summer flowers are blooming today, despite the heat.  I love these tall lacy wildflowers in my front garden bed.


A few roses and orange lilies are tucked into a shady corner by the old stone chimney.  I can also see the green leafy foliage of my fall Mums, a promise of Thanksgiving blooms yet to come.


A pop of bright yellow lilies and a few more orange lilies gracing the front of the greenhouse.  Hot outside, even hotter inside.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment