Friday, February 7, 2014

It's an Oldie!


My husband just can't resist a bargain.  Tuesday afternoon he came home with this old White Rotary machine.  It weighs a ton!  I would hate to have to lug this machine around.  He said he only paid $2.00 for it, which is good, considering it has no pedal and the electrical cord has been cut.

I looked it up and this model was made from the 1940's to the 1960's for Sears and Roebuck.  The White company was then purchased by Husquarvana Viking, so I contacted them with the serial number.  My machine was made in 1942.  Pretty neat, but I'm sure it will make it's way out to the storage building, and likely never sew again.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment