Friday, June 28, 2024

Create for a Cause with Island Batik and Deb Tucker Studio 180

Alas!  I had too many deadline projects pile up this month and I was not able to finish my Island Batik Ambassador challenge.  I'm really excited about this month's project, too.  I've been so eager to get to work on it.  This is the quilt I've designed for it.  I will be sharing more pics as I get it completed and donated.  I will be using Island Batik solid grey, white and black, plus a rainbow assortment of Island Batik fabrics from my stash.

 Disclaimer:  The products used to make this project were generously supplied by Island Batik and industry partners.

All children deserve a safe, comfortable place to lay their heads. Sleep in Heavenly Peace is a group of volunteers dedicated to building, assembling, and delivering top-notch beds to children and families in need. Quilts Across America is a program that relies on the generosity of quilters everywhere to provide a quilt with each bed that is delivered by Sleep in Heavenly Peace. Quilts Across America was initiated by Studio 180 Design and Tucker University in July 2023.

Each of the Island Batik Ambassadors received a Deb Tucker Studio 180 Tool for this challenge.  I received Split Rects.  It makes the two triangle rectangle unit, as shown above.  Because I already own this tool, I am having a giveaway for this one.  To enter, please leave me a comment below.  Make it fun ~ What is your favorite traditional quilt pattern?  I'll draw a winner by random number generator next week.  Please be sure I have a way to contact you, should you be the lucky winner.  Sorry, USA only, due to postage costs.

Also, don't forget I'm a Missouri Star affiliate.  You can use my link to get 20 percent off any order of $50.00 or more.  
https://glnk.io/mzmmj/curlicuecreations

*As an affiliate, if you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission.  This helps me care for my family.  Thank you so much!*

Be sure to visit the rest of the Island Batik Ambassador team to see the fabulous quilts they made for this challenge.  Here's the list:

Brenda Alburl ~ Songbird Designs

Renee Atkinson ~ Pink Tulip Quilting

Megan Best ~ BestQuilter

Pamela Boatright ~ PamelaQuilts

Susan Deshensky ~ Lady Blue Quilts Studio

Brittany Fisher ~ Bobbin with Brittany

Preeti Harris ~ Sew Preeti Quilts

Mania Hatziioannidi ~ Mania for quilts

Jane Hauprich ~ Stitch by Stitch Custom Quilting

Kim Jamieson-Hirst ~ Chatterbox Quilts

Victoria Johnson ~ Forever Quilting for You

Connie Kauffman ~ Kauffman Designs

Connie Kresin Campbell ~ Freemotion by the River

Emily Leachman ~ The Darling Dogwood

Denise Looney ~ A Quiltery

Leah Malasky ~ Quilted Delights

Maryellen McAuliffe ~ Mary Mack Made Mine

Lisa Pickering ~ Lisa’s Quilting Passion

Sarah Pitcher ~ Pitcher’s Boutique

Lana Russel ~ Lana Quilts

Julia Schweri ~ Inflorescence Designs

Gail Sheppard ~ Quilting Gail

Carol Stanek ~ Stitch with Color

Sandra Starley ~ Textile Time Travels

Jennifer Thomas ~ Curlicue Creations

Suzy Webster ~ Websterquilt


Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today.

Jennifer Thomas
Curlicue Creations


Connect with me:

Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get the project deadlines! My favorite traditional quilt block is the log cabin, but I love the many star blocks as well!

    ReplyDelete