Sunday, April 29, 2018

Log Cabin Quilt Update

 I finished the concentric circle quilting on the Log Cabin quilt this week.  The binding has been machine stitched and is ready to be folded over and hand stitched to the back of the quilt.  

 The quilt top had a few wrinkles to smooth out as I approached the corners.  

 I stitched my circles about 3/4" apart.

 Almost there!  Corner four.

 Sewing binding strips together.  I used the same fabric for my binding as the border of the quilt.

 Folded neatly to machine stitch the binding onto the front of the quilt.

I'm so pleased with the look of the quilting!  I can't wait to finish it off one evening on the front porch.  Click here for the Log Cabin Quilt Block Classics Tutorial.  Have you ever sewn a Log Cabin quilt?  Leave a comment below.

Be Creative ~ Sew Something Beautiful Today!

Jennifer Thomas



Subscribe to the Curlicue Creations Newsletter

* indicates required

Craftsy.com
This is an affiliate advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment