Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Eternity Quilt


Today I'm showing my Eternity Quilt.  This quilt and pattern appears in the new September/October 2016 issue of Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting magazine.

This quilt is mainly sewn with regular piecing, but the corners of the blocks are paper foundation pieced.


Quilt Stats:

Size:  78" x 100-1/2"
Block Size:  16"
Fabric:  The Potting Shed, by Holly Taylor for Moda
Batting:  Warm and White, by The Warm Company
Thread:  Signet Ring, by King Tut, for Superior Threads


The big 16" blocks were a fun change for me.  I like the way it looks on my bed.  The Potting Shed fabrics have beautiful, delicate details.  I really loved the flowers and hummingbirds in this fabric collection.

 Here is a full shot of the finished quilt.  I quilted it in an allover swirl, one of my favorite go-to design elements.


The Eternity quilt is in the September/October 2016 issue of Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting magazine.  It should be available at your local quilt shop soon, or you can order a digital copy here:  Love of Quilting September/October 2016.  If you only want to make the Eternity quilt, the pattern can be purchased here:  Eternity Quilt Pattern.

If you sew a quilt from one of my patterns, please share a pic.  I would love to see it!

Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

To visit the Curlicue Creations shop, click here:  Curlicue Creations Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment