Saturday, August 29, 2015

Violet Posies Quilt Homecoming


My Violet Posies quilt is home!  I love when my quilts come back home.  Everyone wants to cuddle them when I unpack the shipping box, including me.  For now, the Violet Posies quilt is hanging in my living room.  I try to rotate my quilts out quite a bit.  It's a fast and fun way to quickly change the decor and feeling of a room.

Violet Posies quilt pattern by Jennifer S. Thomas

If you would like to sew your own Violet Posies quilt, the pattern is in the current issue of McCall's Quilting.  "Fabulous Quilts for Fall Sewing" it says at the top of the magazine.  Don't you just love sewing in the Autumn?  I do.  I open the door to my studio and let the fresh cool air blow in.  Soon the leaves will be putting on their annual show.  Such an inspiring palette of color, all those bright leaves against a gray sky.  

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment