Sunday, June 21, 2015

Wishing Stars Quilt Homecoming


This week My Wishing Stars quilt came home from Fons and Porter's Easy Quilts.  It was all wrapped up in some nice tissue paper, and folded pretty, just so.


The first thing I did was give it a BIG hug!  It smelled so nice, like fresh cotton.  It must be the The Warm Company's Warm and Plush Cotton Batting.  How wonderful!


Trent wanted to cuddle the Wishing Stars quilt, too.  


I hung it on this empty quilt rack in my living room for now.  I like to change out my quilt displays often.  It changes the look and mood of a room instantly.  Light and bright sparkling stars for Summer?  Yes.


If you would like to sew your own Wishing Stars quilt, the pattern is available in the Summer 2015 issue of Fons and Porter's Easy Quilts.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment