Thursday, April 23, 2015

Vintage Sewing Machine Treasure


My big find for last weekend - A Singer Slant Buttonholer and Touch and Sew Accessories for $1.00 each!  I found these in the upstairs section of an antique mall.  What a price.  I had to purchase them.


The buttonholer is in pristine condition.  I'm wondering if it's ever been used.  Beautiful condition instruction booklet.


Even the styrofoam is still intact.


The buttonholer and all it's parts.  Beautiful.
By far, the best one I have.


Here's the inside of the accessories box.  All the cams are inside, both the top and bottom of the box.  All the accessories appear to be there, too, also in pristine condition.  Plus a few different brands and sizes of sewing machine needles.  The needles themselves are worth the $1.00.

Now I'm at home anticipating my husband's return from a short trip to the mountains.  He called and said he's bringing two vintage sewing machines, plus a box of fabric.  Ooooooh - sweet anticipation.

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment