Welcome to the Curlicue Creations blog.

I'm so happy you could stop by. I'll be posting about my latest quilt patterns, and projects in the works. I'll also be periodically posting information and pictures about my vintage sewing finds. Please visit my shop at curlicuecreations.com. Have a super day!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tropical Twist Table Runner

Good morning!  (or afternoon, or evening - depending on where you are and when you are reading this!)  Here's a little peek at what I've been sewing with the Hoffman Batik Splash Collection.


After a little cutting, I made these fun, paper pieced triangle units.


The triangles were sewn together at random to make bright and scrappy squares.


Then I played with the squares until I came up with an arrangement that I like.  See the green and blue pinwheels going across the center?  Quilting up next!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment