Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Spring Tulips Block Progression

This past Sunday afternoon, while watching the Panthers win - Yay!  I finished stitching the Spring Tulips block.  Here's the block progression.


I started out with some stems, lots of leaves, and a few cutie leaves with a little bit of cut work/reverse applique in the centers.


Next, I added that pale yellow tulip, a bud, and the two blue birdies, flitting about.  Plus more leaves, of course.  All of these blocks have a lot of leaves.


And I finished here, with the rest of the tulips, and the little mound of dirt they are sprouting from.
Hooray!  Another block complete.  Again, I'm sewing these from Jane Townswick's book, Artful Album Applique.  On to the next block!

Until next time...please visit the Curlicue Creations Shop...and have a super day!

Get Creative!

Jennifer Schifano Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment